Find your home-from-home in one of our self-catering hideaways, complete with a 900 acre back garden. Dotted around the estate, you can be right in the heart of the action, or tucked away in a quiet bit of woodland. To get our best rates, book to arrive on a Friday or a Monday for 3, 4 or 7 nights.
• Fully equipped self-catering units or plenty of pick-up and food options on the resort
• Free Wi-Fi and rainy-day entertainment – including TV and DVD player
• 2 hours of FREE childcare for kids aged 2-12 per day
• Free parking
• The essentials – towels, linen and bubbly potions and lotions for the perfect shower or bath
• Full access to all things Crieff Hydro – including over 60 activities and five restaurants